1.10.2011

Grace Explains It All

After giving it much thought, I have decided to enter the wonderful world of blogging.  Many thanks for the inspiration can be directed to my sweet sister, Nina.  I love reading her blog and check it daily with high hopes that a new post will pop up only to put a great big smile on my face.

In the words of Crystal, I'm diving in and making my own space.  A space to share moments of gumption, serendipity, and of course, grace.  Every day, I try to find something that has made me smile and be thankful for God's grace.  Today, that thought was of the snow days my sisters and I spent when we were all home together.  Watching the snow fall on the mountains today put that smile on my face and made me think of those days when we were so excited to have a day off from school and our mom would make us a special breakfast.  Not only does that memory make me smile, but any memory that includes the three Nido girls tends to have that affect.  Andi and Nina are not only my sisters, but they are my best friends and will be mentioned often in posts to come.

"If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking"

2 comments: