1.20.2011

Gilly?

Today, I got a phone call from one of my most favorite people in this entire world.  Sadly enough, I am on the mountain while she is on the hill.  Our time apart makes our time together that much more special and is the reason why there are a few tears shed every time we are lucky enough to see each other at home.  On a happy note,  she finally got the package of love I sent her!!  I discovered the art of the Shutterfly book and compiled all of our memories.

This post is dedicated to my best friend, Emily.  We have been through so much together over the years and I would not be who I am today without her. She is not only my best friend, but my sister, my co-teacher, my fellow Dave Barnes lover, my partner in crime, my little Gilly, and also happens to be the girl who made me jump 25 ft. into a river.  In a nutshell, I love her.  



Thank you, Em, for being such a big part of my life. I love you, sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment