3.07.2011

Lovie Love and Snail Mail

Surprises...they're so serendipitous!!!  One of the biggest surprises was waiting for me at Casa Nido and put a huge smile on my face.  It was a little package from the cornfields of Illinois from a house with "moore" love than imaginable.  Of the many inside jokes that constantly run between the lovies, this package contained some of the funniest ones.

The ingredients to a package of some serious sister love:
  • A chocolate bunny to munch on while watching Nick Lachey's Behind the Music special on VH1.  However, this can only be done while sitting next to a lovie while tearing up because of the pain in Nick's eyes at the thought of losing Jessica...
  • A piece of lint tied to a string. His name is Allan.  In honor of Marcel, whose biggest regret in life is that she can't have a dog.
  • A lentil to use as a hat.
  • A card from Ninny to Natty.  In a real lovie package, this card must have cut-outs from a magazine that form the words on the front.  Kind of like the poster-size ones that sit in the back of our closets with pictures of the boy bands...accentuating JC Chasez and Justin Timberlake.
I couldn't open this package without a straight face, and that in itself made my day.  I've never laughed so hard by myself.  Thank you, Ninny, for my package of Lovie Love!!!

While I'm on a package kick, I have to thank the other third of the Nido package for never failing to provide me with music.  The newest addition to my iTunes library... The Script's Science & Faith.  It's nothing short of fabulous.  Personal favorite, Walk Away, ft. B.o.B. Download it. Buy it. Enjoy it.

Most importantly, always savor the chocolate bunny.

1 comment: