3.21.2011

Love Letter

This is what happens when a professor tells me to creatively reflect on a concert that I've been to:

Dear Dave Barnes,
What I am about to tell you may sound a little odd, but it's Nothing Fancy and it's definitely not a Little Lie.  Thank you for coming to my Home to serenade so many people with your sweet voice.  Sometimes your music is exactly What I Need to hear during my days of work and stress.  Until You, I didn't know that playing and writing music could Look So Easy.  Your lyrics are so uplifting and soothing, and your voice can change a Good World Gone Bad completely.  God Gave Me You and your music for so many reasons and I am so thankful.

I know that sometimes What We Want Isn't What We Get, but just Meet Me at the Mistletoe and I'll be a happy girl.  However, you are already Someone's Somebody.  Either way I Have and Always Will love you.  So go ahead and keep making All That Noise with your guitar and that voice of yours.  Just let me know how many Miles to Go and I'll be there.

Love Always,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment