2.10.2011

Lovin' Each Day

If you can't tell, I love music.  It gets me through my day, makes me smile, and always gives me that extra "pick me up" if I need it.  I love discovering new artists just as much as I love re-discovering old ones.  I've found myself picking up random CDs that I find laying around and uploading them to my ever-growing musical library.  Naming the songs is a whole other story.  Typing the lyrics into google, finding the album artwork, and wait, what album was that song on?  Sheesh. It's a daunting task.  However, it's all worth it when a song comes on and you remember EVERY single word like it was just yesterday that you last listened to it.  This was the case for this song...Lovin' Each Day by Ronan Keating.  This song was played at the end of Summer Catch, an oldie but a goodie with the always gorgeous Freddie Prinze Jr.  It's such an upbeat song that will turn any bad day into a good one.  The lyrics are so true:
 "We're lovin' each day as if it's our last, dancin' all night and havin' a blast."
How can you not love that quote?  It's wonderful and makes me want to dance, sing, dance, and dance some more!

Happy dancing!

1 comment: