10.25.2011

The Countdown

Almost three months ago, to the day, was my last post...sad sad day.  A special someone, *cough* Molly *cough*, has been bugging me every day, even multiple times a day! I've run into so many bloggable things lately and have been so sad that I don't post them.  So I figured, what better day to blog than the day that marks two months until Christmas! I can already smell Casa Nido at Christmastime.  I can see the red lights on the tree.  I can hear the jingle bells and the sound of Santa's laugh.  Ohh the bliss.

Because it's October 25th, it's only appropriate to share something that is so jolly and is sure to put a smile on your face.  Sweet little Em Seng and I watch these videos continuously throughout the year and even more at Christmas.


*Because he gets in your house, and you can't hear a sound, and he doesn't leave fingerprints..ding ding!*

2 comments: